Your trusty wedding day freak-out interventionist.
I think Milk Duds are a totally valid breakfast food. I’m deeply in love with office supplies. And if we get the chance to hang out, let me apologize in advance if I happen to reorganize your purse, closet or dishwasher.
|image by Bradley James Photography|
I BELIEVE THAT WEDDING DAYS ARE ALL ABOUT TOGETHERNESS.
Which is why I'm here—to make sure you and your Mister Wonderful enjoy as much of your wedding day together as possible, surrounded by the friends and family you love.
Not standing smack dab in a tornado of last-minute details, set-up and seating arrangements, or fretting about the possibility of “the girls” falling out and the limo not showing up on time. (You've got me for that.)
Even beyond that, I understand how important it is that the details of your wedding day reflect who you are as a couple and the story that brought you here, from “once upon a time” to “for like ever”.
Wondering if our styles would mesh seamlessly? See what real KJ and Co. couples have to say on my Kind Words page.
MY PARTY CRED:
I'm a WPIC certified wedding planner and 2014 winner of the Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Award, and I've been featured in places like Style Me Pretty, Today’s Bride and Elle Magazine.
(To find out where else I've been seen, check out my press page.)
I've also got a reputation for vintage flair.
My love of design, antiques and all things vintage started pretty much after I learned to walk. I started following my interior decorator mom through design and antique stores, and I can still remember stuffing my pockets with fabric swatches, scraps of ribbon and silk flower petals.
Now I rent my special finds to you. Looking for antique furniture or cool vintage accessories to give your décor that time-worn stamp? I can hook you up.
Then again, if mason jars aren't your thing, don’t worry. I love fresh, modern and elegant wedding design too, and I've got the Pinterest boards to prove it.
CONFESSIONS OF A WEDDING PLANNER:
- When I was a bride-to-be, I blogged about my own
Pinterest stalkingwedding planning adventures for Wedding Obsession. You can read all about my big day here (pretty picture alert!).
- Even though it’s considered taboo, my husband Dave and I had our “first look” before our wedding, so our big reveal would be an intimate (and nerve-calming) moment between just the two of us.
- Speaking of firsts, Dave and I had our first dance to “You Are The Best Thing” by Ray Lamontagne, and now we’re paying him a personal visit for our first year anniversary!
- When it comes to wedding favours, I’m always a fan of edible options.
- I’m a sentimental sap. My wedding video is proof of that.
- Skirts are my nemesis. Working from home in comfy clothes with some homemade pizza and a DVD nearby…kind of the best thing ever.
- If given the choice between a slice of cake or a plate of nachos with the works, I’d choose the nachos every time. (Call me savory.)
- I’m not ashamed to admit I follow ALL the Kardashian sisters on Instagram. Reality TV is my jam!
If you think we’re the perfect match or you’d just like to find out more info, don’t be shy! I’d love to hear from you.
Email me or give me a call at 905-977-9094.